We endeavour to respect your privacy by complying with all applicable data protection regulations, including the Act No. 18/2018 Coll. on Personal Data Protection and on amendments to certain laws, (hereinafter referred to as the “Act”) in conjunction with the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (hereinafter referred to as the “GDPR”). In that context, we have taken appropriate technical, organizational and personnel measures to ensure the protection of your personal information.
The purpose of this Policy is to inform you on what personal data we process or what personal data you provide to us through this website. Please read the following text carefully to understand our privacy practices.
Identification of the controller
Fajbee, s.r.o., Mlynská 295/14, 911 01 Trenčín, Reg. No. (IČO): 50 860 500, a company registered in the Commercial Register of the District Court Trenčín, File no. 34623/R
e-mail: email@example.com web www.fajbee.sk
(hereinafter referred to as the “Company”)
What personal data we process
When carrying out our activities, including the operation of this website, the Company will acquire certain information relating to identified natural persons (or information that natural persons may potentially identify) provided by such natural persons as the users of this website, either directly (e.g., contact details) or indirectly (e.g., an IP address).
We process personal data for the following purposes, on the appropriate legal basis as specified for each purpose:
|Personal data processed||Purpose||Legal basis|
|First name and surname, mailing address, passport number, telephone contact, e-mail, data necessary for invoice payment||Preparation of a service contract||Contract|
Answering and handling questions and requests
|Personal data processed||Purpose||Legal basis|
|Your contact data such as the first name and surname, e-mail address, telephone and any other information or data provided by you in communication, depending on the communication channel used by you to contact us||Answering your requests for information / other requests via electronic correspondence (e-mail)||Legitimate interests of the controller|
Automated decision-making and profiling
Personal data is not subject to automated decision-making, including profiling.
To whom do we disclose your personal data?
The personal information stated above may be available or sent to third parties in the following very limited situations:
- The Aliens Police
- The Labour Office
- Slovak embassies around the world
- District offices, tax offices, customs offices, health insurance companies Dôvera, VšZP and Union,
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs,
- Supervisory authorities, auditors or institutions authorized to carry out the inspections of the activities or assets of the Association asking the Association for information in accordance with its legal obligations
- To comply with legal requirements or to protect rights / legitimate interests and property of the Company or other entities, such as in judicial proceedings.
Transfer of personal data to foreign countries
In the context of the processing activities described above, your personal data may be transferred to foreign countries, i.e. to European Union (“EU”) Member States or European Economic Area (“EEA”) countries. We hereby inform you that any transfer of your personal data by the Company in an EU Member State or the EEA will be performed in accordance with the legal requirements of the Act and GDPR.
The transfer of personal data to third countries will only take place if the third country, according to the Commission decision, guarantees an adequate level of protection, or the controller (the processor) has provided adequate safeguards for the protection of personal data.
How long do we store your data?
We will store your personal data only for such time as is necessary to attain the purposes of processing the personal data as described above. If the Company determines that they have a legitimate interest or legal obligation to continue to process your personal data, including for other purposes, we will notify you in advance of the same.
We estimate that the personal data processing activities stated above will require data retention for the following periods:
|New client||During performance|
|Answering and handling questions and requests||Maximum one year or until the limitation period for making claims has expired|
Processing of personal data of persons under 16 years of age
Any processing of personal data applies only to persons over 16 years of age.
The use of systems or processing results for persons under 16 years old without the consent of their guardian is prohibited. If, despite our reasonable efforts to prevent personal data being processed, such personal data are processed in contradiction to this provision, we will immediately terminate the processing of personal data.
Security of data processing
With respect to the processing of your personal data, we declare that we have taken the appropriate technical, organizational and personnel measures to ensure the protection of your personal data, including the continuous review and updating of security measures to ensure the safe processing of your personal data.
Rights of data subjects
You have the following rights in the context of the processing your personal data:
- The right to withdraw your consent to the processing of personal data at any time,
- The right to obtain confirmation from the Company whether personal data concerning you are being processed and, if so, you have the right to access such personal data, information on personal data processing and a copy of the data;
- The right to have personal data concerning you rectified by the Company without undue delay,
- The right to erasure,
- The right to restriction of personal data processing,
- The right to data portability, i.e. the right to receive the personal data concerning you, which you provided to the Company, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and you have the right to transmit those data to another controller,
- The right to object, on grounds relating to a particular situation, at any time to processing of personal data concerning you which is based on the legitimate interest, including the right to object to profiling,
- The right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which produces legal effects concerning you or similarly significantly affects you,
- The right to lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State of your habitual residence, place of work or place of the alleged infringement if you consider that the processing of personal data relating to you infringes the GDPR. For the territory of the Slovak Republic, the supervisory authority is the Office for Personal Data Protection of the Slovak Republic, Hraničná 12, 820 07 Bratislava 27, tel.: +421 2 3231 3214, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Options for exercising rights
In order to protect the rights of data subjects and to prevent any misuse or leakage of personal data, the rights of the data subject may only be exercised as follows:
- In person at the Company address;
- By mail sent to the legal address of the Company;
- By e-mail to the address: email@example.com
In order to accept an application for the exercise of rights, it is necessary to sufficiently identify the applicant and to clearly and plainly specify the subject of the application. Otherwise, the application may be rejected.